The Only Event Bringing Together Service Parts, Reverse Logistics and Aftermarket Supply Chain Executives
INTERLOG is the must-attend forum for aftermarket service parts executives looking to refine their supply chain strategies. This collaborative environment brings together leading manufacturers across multiple verticals to share their first hand experiences and implement best practices.
At a time where many organizations are expanding their global reach, this year’s meeting will place particular focus on creating a single view of the supply chain at a moment in time to provide true transparency and improve operational planning.
Key Topics From 2014 Included:
Achieving Complete Supply Chain Visibility & Flexibility In A Global Economy
- Globalization is the overarching theme for INTERLOG 2014
- Discussions will focus on enhanced transparency in the global economy
Repowering Your Aftermarket Strategy By Maximizing The Benefits Of New Technology
- Dedicated sessions on data, analytics and remote diagnosticsAfternoon Track A delves deep into service parts forecasting
- Tracks focussing on end customer satisfaction to drive loyalty
Revisiting Supply Chain Strategy To Proactively Respond To Risk And Propel Growth
- Developing flexible capacity in the supply chain to deal with variation and respond to external risk
- Discussions will focus on risk mitigation and reverse logistics